Natalia Dominelli

Spring 2024

WEEK 1 – ABOUT ME

Hey there! I’m Natalia, a second-year student in the elementary education program at UVic, where I’m pursuing my passion for teaching. When I’m not buried in textbooks, you’ll likely find me busting a move as a member of the UVic dance team, channeling my love for movement and self-expression. Growing up, I balanced my time between the soccer field and the basketball court, learning invaluable lessons about teamwork and dedication. My heart is set on working with fourth graders, where I aspire to inspire a love for learning and make a positive impact on young minds. Traveling is another passion of mine, and my recent adventure to Costa Rica and Panama left me in awe of the world’s beauty and diversity. At home, I share my space with my beloved dog, Louie, who brings endless joy and companionship into my life. Family is incredibly important to me, and I’m fortunate to have an older brother named Nicholas, my partner in crime since childhood. Living with my high school best friends, who’ve become like family, adds an extra layer of warmth and connection to my university experience. Life’s journey is unpredictable and exciting, and I’m grateful for every moment that shapes me into the person I’m becoming. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me!